Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog - Slipping



This is one of my favorite movies and some of the lyrics correlate with my social issue.  I'm considering using it in one of my essays.  
"Why can’t they see what I see? Why can’t they hear the lies?
Maybe the fee’s too pricey for them to realize
Your disguise is slipping
I think you’re slipping"


I definitely suggest you all watch it because it's beautiful!  You can find it on Hulu, Netflix, iTunes, drhorrible.com, and youtube.com  The summary of the movie from imdb.com is
              "Dr. Horrible, an aspiring super villain with his own video blog, is attempting to join the prestigious Evil League of Evil (led by the legendary "thoroughbred of sin", Bad Horse), but his plans are usually foiled by the egotistical superhero Captain Hammer. Horrible's life is thrown for a loop when he falls in love with Penny, a beautiful and optimistic advocate for the homeless he meets at the laundromat, a situation which complicates itself even further when Penny begins dating the boorish, oafish Hammer after he apparently saves her life. Faced with the task of impressing the League, can Horrible overcome his own incompetence to ruin the day, kill the hero, and still get the girl?"

Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. Dir. Joss Whedon. Perf. Neil Patrick Harris and Nathan Fillion and Felicia
       Day. 2008. TV Mini Series.
 "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog." IMDb. IMDb.com, n.d. Web. 02 Oct. 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment