Well, I got a C on my casual analysis, but for good reason. My professor have me some excellent feedback, but I will admit I stubbornly disagreed at first. All the, "I'm right, you're wrong," and the, "you just didn't know what i meant." This essay was difficult for me and this helped me understand for future English classes. Anyway, my essay is still about political parties and the need for a multiparty system, but those are for the solutions in my third essay. My first essay should have been written on the reasons for the polarization of the Democrats and Republicans. Here is a blog post by Seth Masket, a political scientist at the University of Denver, about the polarization of the senate and voters. It has many nice visual representations of the statistics also.
Masket, Seth. "Our Political Parties Have Polarized, But They Have a Lot Further to Go." Pacific Standard. N.p., 14 May 2013. Web. 07 Oct. 2013. <http://www.psmag.com/blogs/seth-masket/congressional-party-polarization-senate-politics-57578/>.
No comments:
Post a Comment